Black Pearl's Beauty takes your privacy seriously. The following principles guide our treatment of your personal information:1. We value the trust you place in Awesome Since Birth when sharing your personal information with us.2. We strive to be transparent with you about what personal information we collect, what we do with it and with whom we share it.3. We endeavor to work with you to address your concerns about how we use your personal information.4. We strive to take steps designed to secure your personal information and reduce the risk it will be misused.
Effective Date: November 1, 2020
When we use the term “personal information” in this Policy, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. It does not include aggregated, deidentified or anonymized information that is maintained in a form that is not reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to you.
Personal Information that we collect:
Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. We may also collect your mobile phone number.
· Payment Information. For example, we may collect your credit card number and billing address.
· Shopping History. For example, we may collect personal information about the items you viewed, added to your cart, purchased or returned.
· Information You Post. We may collect personal information you post in a public space on our Platform, such as on our Ratings & Reviews feature.
· Social Media Information. We may collect personal information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information and personal information posted on your page.
· Employment Information. If you apply for a job through our Platform, we collect the personal information you include in your application. For example, this may include the name and address of your employer and your employment history.
· Information You Submit. We may collect personal information when you send us a message through the “Contact Us” page or similar features on our Platform. We may also collect personal information when you enter a promotion. This may include photos, videos and other user-generated content that you submit.
· Demographic Information. We may collect your birthdate, age, gender and zip code. We may also collect personal information relating to your hobbies, interests and shopping behavior.
· Device Information. We may collect the type of device you use to access our Platform. For example, we may also collect your device identifier, IP address or mobile operating system.
· Location Information. We may collect precise location information from your device. This may include information about your exact location when you use our Platform or may include information that allows us to approximate your location. We may also collect this information in the background when our mobile applications are not in use. For more information about your options related to the collection of your location information, see the “Choices Regarding Your Information” section below.
· Log and Analytics Data. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. If you use our app, we may look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it.
How we use your personal information:
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
· To Provide Our Products and Services. This could include fulfilling your requests for products or services. It could also include processing purchases or other transactions.
· To Improve Our Products and Services. We may use your personal information to make our Platform, products and services better. We may also use your personal information to customize your experience with us.
· To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your personal information to better understand what products interest you.
· To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your feedback or notifying you if you win a promotion.
· To Communicate With You. We may communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Platform terms and conditions.
· To Determine Your Eligibility. We may use your personal information to verify your identity or determine your eligibility for some of our products, services and promotions. For example, this may include verifying your age, date of birth and state of residence. If you apply for a job through our Platform, we may use the personal information you provide to evaluate your application.
· For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We might use your personal information to serve you ads about products and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. These might be third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may also use your personal information to send you electronic communications, including through email or text message.
· For Interest-Based Advertising. We and our third party partners may engage in interest-based advertising using personal information gathered across multiple websites, devices, or other platforms to serve you relevant advertising on our Platform or on other sites, services and mobile applications or on other devices you may use. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the “Online Advertising and Third Party Tracking” section below.
· For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and consumers who use our products and services. It may also include protecting our Platform.
· To Send Push Notifications. If you use our mobile apps, we may send you push notifications about new products or special offers.
· As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
How we share your personal information:
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
· Internally. We may share your personal information within the Awesome Since Birth
· On our Platform. For example, we may display personal information you post on our Ratings & Reviews feature. We may also display personal information you submit in connection with a promotion.
· With Our Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include merchandise vendors and payment processors. It may also include companies that send emails on our behalf or help us run our Platform.
· With Our Business Partners. For example, this may include a third party that co-sponsors a contest or promotion. We may also share personal information with data aggregators, advertisers, media buying agencies, advertising networks and advertising service providers.
· With Third Parties for Marketing Purposes. This may include our affiliate companies or brands or third parties whose products or services we believe you may be interested. These third parties may also share your personal information with others. These third parties may use your personal information for their own marketing purposes or the marketing purposes of others. This may include the delivery of interest-based advertising.
· For Business Transactions or Reorganizations. We may take part in or be involved with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of all or a portion of our company assets. We may disclose personal information to a third party during negotiation of, in connection with or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Personal information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
· To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves or Third Parties. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing personal information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share personal information when we are investigating potential fraud. This could include fraud we think has occurred during a sweepstakes or promotion. We may also share information if you are the winner of a sweepstakes or other contest with anyone who requests a winner’s list.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications. Note that you will still receive non-marketing or transactional messages from us, including messages about your account and responses to your inquiries.
If You Have Questions:
Contact our information department at email@example.com